Assam PSC Recruitment Recruitment 2021 – Assam Public Service Commission invites job notification for the post of 06 District Sports Officer. This application form will be available in the Official Website apsc.nic.in. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for APSC Jobs 2021 notification from 16 November 2021 to 18 December 2021. For this notification, APSC recruiting candidates by Online mode only.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Notification Out
APSC Organization Details:
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Head Office Address||Near SCIENCE MUSEUM, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam – 781022.|
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Full Details:
Here below you can find details of the latest APSC Recruitment Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process, exam date and apply link etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Advertisement No:||Advt. No. 80PSC/DR-5/1/2021-2022|
|Job Role||District Sports Officer|
|Total No of Vacancies||06|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Bachelor Degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10,900 – 97,000 Per Month|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit 21 – 38 Years|
|Job Location||Jobs in Assam|
|Application Fees||Refer Notification|
|Postal Address||Near SCIENCE MUSEUM, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam – 781022.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview|
Assam PSC Recruitment 2021 Important Date & Notification Details:
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for Assam PSC Careers 2021. These things include Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit cards, APSC Results 2021, APSC Jobs last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Hence Jobstamil helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page.
|Starting date||16 November 2021|
|Last Date||18 December 2021|
|APSC Jobs Notification Link||APSC Notification Link|
|APSC Application Form||APSC Application Form|
How to Apply Assam PSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the APSC Official Website https://apscrecruitment.in
- Search for the APSC Career, Find and click Notification.
- Download and View the APSC Jobs Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the Assam PSC Recruitment Registration Form
- Download the APSC Application Form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents in Assam PSC Career Jobs.
- Take the printout of your application.
- Then, Submit the form at prescribed address.
In the above section, you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, Pay scale, application fees, apply mode and how to apply APSC Recruitment Process. Then We are provide All State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs ect., Keep in touch with jobstamil.in to get more latest updates.
APSC Jobs Point to Note:
- The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility
conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission
will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility
conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the Screening Examination or
Written Examination and Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions;
their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
- It is for the candidates themselves to see whether they satisfy the prescribed physical requirement (physical
standard) and whether he/she is eligible to apply where Examination of physical standard is conducted by the
State Govt. before making any appointment.
- No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her
application will be entertained under any circumstances.
- At any stage of the selection process no candidate shall be allowed to change his/her category (of caste
etc)/sub-category/sub-categories as claimed by him/her in the original application form/online application form
submitted to the Commission.
- The candidates who furnish wrong, erroneous or incorrect information in their application form may be disqualified from appearing for any post before the Commission up to a period to be specified by the Commission.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Commission is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Commission may refer the matter to Government for taking necessary action.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.apscrecruitment.in. unless specifically mentioned in the recruitment advertisement.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview/VIVA-VOCE at a specific place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission does not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through APSC website/News paper and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
Latest PSU Jobs 2021:
Government of India and State Government owned, undertaking companies are called Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or a Public Sector Enterprise. Public Sector Government companies offers various level of vacancies on Regular and contractual basis. The Recruitment based on GATE qualification, but some posts are not need for GATE Exam eligibility. We are provide Latest PSU Jobs details given below.
|ONGC Recruitment||GAIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment|
|SAIL Recruitment||PGCIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||BEL Recruitment|
|NLC Recruitment||OIL Recruitment|
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Join our social networking groups to get Latest information for TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Engineering Jobs being announced across India. Current, All Employment News will be uploaded. Thank You!
Assam PSC Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. What is APSC Full Form?
The APSC full form is Assam Public Service Commission.
Q2. How many vacancies are available for this APSC Recruitment 2021?
06 vacancies are available
Q3. What are the APSC Recruitment Post names?
The Post names are District Sports Officer.
Q4. What is the Education qualification for this APSC Jobs?
Q5. How to Apply Assam PSC Recruitment 2021?
The apply mode is Online.
Q6. What is Selection Process for APSC Recruitment 2021?
The Selection Procedure for Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview.
Q7. What is the start date to apply for APSC Notification 2021?
The notification Start date is 16/11/2021.
Q8. What is the last date to apply for APSC Notification?
The notification Last date is 18/12/2021.