QUALITY, TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION
(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
I.E. NACHARAM, HYDERABAD – 500 076.
Engagement of Ex-Servicemen for Water Front Support Locations
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, invites applications from Indian Navy personnel who are retiring/retired on or before 31.10.2022 in the rank of JCO having 15 years & above post qualification (Professional) experience, on immediate absorption / reemployment basis on short term engagement in E-I Grade (Executive) for its Hyderabad Unit and to be posted at Water Front Support (WFS), which are located at Customer locations mentioned below:
|Post||No of Posts||Reservation||Place of Posting &|
Number of Posts
|Sr. Assistant Engineer|
|05||UR : 02|
OBC (NCL) : 01
SC : 01
ST : 01
|Vizag : 01|
Portblair : 01
Mumbai : 01
Karwar : 01
Kochin : 01
1. PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT : The candidate will be engaged on short term basis for a period of 5 years initially and may be extended to additional 5 years + 5 years (maximum 15 years tenure solely based on Company’s requirement and performance of the candidate.
2. PAY SCALE: Rs.30,000-3%-1,20,000/-. All emoluments put together, the CTC will be approximately around Rs.8,50,000/- per annum. Further, the EX-servicemen will be eligible for Leave, Medical facility, PF, Gratuity, etc. as per terms and conditions of Offer of Engagement. TA/DA for outstation duty will be given as per Company rules.
3. UPPER AGE LIMIT: 50 years as on 31.10.2022 (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt.
4. QUALIFICATION: Ex-servicemen retired from Indian Navy with 3 years Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Tele-communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical discipline with pass class, in the rank of JCO or equivalent having 15 years & above post qualification (Professional) experience.
5. EXPERIENCE: 15 years or more relevant post qualification experience in working with various Electronics / Electrical Equipments in Indian Navy viz. Radars, Sonars, Weapon systems, Electronic Warfare systems etc. Candidate with experience in IT Hardware, networking and Server / storage will be an added advantage. Work experience in BEL supplied equipment also will be given preference. In order to compute post qualification work experience, the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which candidate acquire the Diploma shall be considered.
6. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES : Candidate will be responsible for Installation / Commissioning and maintenance of Electronic Systems installed onboard Indian Navy ships in the respective locations. The Engineer has to liaise with Naval Agencies for co-ordination and plan the maintenance and AMC works. The candidate shall be available at the posted location and provide all logistic support. Necessary TA/DA will be paid as per the existing rules of BEL. Apart from the above responsibilities, the company reserves the right to add more responsibilities as per the requirement of the job.
7. SELECTION: The selection for all the posts will be through a Written Test & Interview. Those who qualify in the Written Test will be shortlisted for interview.
8. AGE RELAXATION: SC/ST – 5 years, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years. The Cutoff date for deciding the maximum permissible age and experience (Post Qualification Experience) shall be 31.10.2022.
9. HOW TO APPLY:
9.1 Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) immediately by Speed Post only, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for:
9.2 Documents to be attached along with Application Hard Copy:
a) Filled in application form, downloaded from the BEL website.
b) Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
c) All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
d) A copy of latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST certificate.
e) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 31.12.2021.
f) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if employed in PSU / Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
g) Discharge book
h) Any other Certificates / Testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
9.3 Applications complete in all respect may be sent through post to Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad- 500076, Telangana State so as to reach it on or before 15.10.2022. Application sent through email/any other channel will not be considered. Applications received after 15.10.2022 will not be considered for the selection process. BEL will not be responsible for any delay or loss in postal/courier transit for whatever reason.
9.4 Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format or without the required enclosures, will summarily be rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
10.1 Only Indian nationals need to apply.
10.2 Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application without which such candidate will not be considered for the selection process.
10.3 The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
10.4 Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required/mandatory enclosures/attachments will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-consideration at any stage of the selection process.
10.5 Candidates are required to provide their valid e-mail ID which shall be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong Email ID provided by the candidate or due to any other reason whatsoever. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only.
10.6 Appointment of the provisionally selected candidate will be subject to being found ‘Medically Fit’ by the Company’s medical authorities as per the medical fitness standards laid down by the Company. The candidate who is called to report on selection should get himself/herself medically examined by a Civil Surgeon/Asst. Civil Surgeon and submit the medical report as per the requirement of the Company.
10.7 The admission at all/any stage of selection process will be purely provisional. Mere attending written test and Interview will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
10.8 Please ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. In case applicant fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any point of selection process. The decision of the management in this regard would be final.
10.9 Short listing of candidates will be carried out purely based on the information declared by the candidates in the application form. If at any further stage of selections, it is found that candidates have declared false information w.r.t. their credentials, BEL reserves the right to debar them at any stage of selection/terminate their Engagement.
10.10 BEL reserves the right to debar the candidates at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable.
10.11 Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC, ST & OBC (NCL) category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.in) issued by the competent authority along with the application. Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the competent authority will not be accepted. Request for change of Category once declared in the application will not be entertained. The Caste/Disability certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website, failing which candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided that they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Category candidates.
10.12 Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate dated on or after 31.12.2021 along with Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
For further details or any clarifications, please feel free to contact on e-mail: email@example.com or on land line 040-27194999. Please note that no other form of communication will be entertained including telephone calls, conventional mail, fax etc.,
Applicants are advised to go through the website www.bel-india.in for any updates.
NOTE: Candidates appearing for the Selections need to produce proof of two doses of COVID Vaccination and required to ensure wearing of mask at all time and follow COVID appropriate norms. Failing so, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
- இந்திய விளையாட்டு ஆணையத்தில் வேலைவாய்ப்பு அறிவிப்பு! ரூ.50000/- மாத சம்பளம் தராங்கலாம்! விரைந்து விண்ணப்பியுங்கள்!
- வங்கியில் வேலை செய்ய விரும்புவோர்க்கு ஓர் அறிய வாய்ப்பு!பேங்க் ஆஃப் பரோடாவில் புதிய வேலை அறிவிப்பு! சீக்கிரம் அப்ளை பண்ணுங்க!
- டிகிரி படித்துவிட்டு வேலை தேடும் நபரா நீங்கள்? உங்களுக்கான தனியார் நிறுவன வேலை அறிவிப்பு! அப்ளை பண்ண ரெடியா?
- மாதம் ஒன்றுக்கு ரூ.55 ஆயிரம் சம்பளத்தில் மத்திய அரசு வேளையில் பணியாற்ற விருப்பமா? அப்போ இந்த வாய்ப்பைப் பயன்ப்படுத்திக் கொள்ளுங்கள்!
- இந்திய தொழில்நுட்ப நிறுவனத்தில் மாதம் ரூ.31 ஆயிரம் ஊதியத்துடன் வேலைவாய்ப்பு வெளியிட்டுள்ளது! தவறாமல் அப்ளை பண்ணிடுங்க!