Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021 – Ambedkar University Delhi invites job notification for the post of 02 Assistant Professor. This application form will be available in the Official Website www.indiapost.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for Ambedkar University Jobs 2021 notification from 06 November 2021 to 18 November 2021. For this notification, Ambedkar University Jobs recruiting candidates by Online mode only.
Ambedkar University Delhi Notification – Out Apply Now
Ambedkar University Organization Details:
|Organization Name||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi|
|Job Category||University Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Office Address||Contact Details|
AUD Kashmere Gate Campus
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate,
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates suitable for emplacement for Faculty at the position of Assistant Professor purely on contractual basis in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi. The panel will be valid for one year, however, validity of panel may be extended till completion of ongoing Semester, if required. At present there is requirement of 02 candidates (tentatively which may increase and decrease as per requirement) to engage them at the position of Assistant Professor purely on contract basis @ one in each specialization mentioned in below table in School of Vocational Studies (SVS), Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University Delhi to teach in the newly launched M.Voc (Tourism and Hospitality management Programmer). The term of engagement on contract basis will be for one or more semester(s) which is extendable if required.
Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Full Details:
Here below you can find details of the latest Ambedkar University Jobs Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process, exam date and apply link etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total No of Vacancies||02|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Pay Scale||Refer Notification|
|Age Limit||Refer Notification|
|Job Location||Jobs in New Delhi|
Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Important Date & Notification Details:
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for Ambedkar University Careers 2021. These things include Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit cards, Ambedkar University Results 2021, Ambedkar University Jobs last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Hence Jobstamil helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page.
|Starting date||06 November 2021|
|Last Date||18 November 2021|
|Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs Notification||Ambedkar University Delhi Notification Link|
|Ambedkar University Apply Online||Ambedkar University Delhi Apply Link|
How to Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the Ambedkar University Delhi Official Website https://aud.ac.in/
- Search for the Ambedkar University Delhi Career, Find and click Notification.
- Download and View the Ambedkar University Jobs Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment Registration Form
- Download the Ambedkar University Delhi Application Form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents in Ambedkar University Delhi Career Jobs.
- Take the printout of your application.
- Then, Submit the form at prescribed address.
In the above section, you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, Pay scale, application fees, apply mode and how to apply Ambedkar University Recruitment Process. Then We are provide All State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs ect., Keep in touch with jobstamil.in to get more latest updates.
Latest PSU Jobs 2021:
Government of India and State Government owned, undertaking companies are called Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or a Public Sector Enterprise. Public Sector Government companies offers various level of vacancies on Regular and contractual basis. The Recruitment based on GATE qualification, but some posts are not need for GATE Exam eligibility. We are provide Latest PSU Jobs details given below.
|ONGC Recruitment||GAIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment|
|SAIL Recruitment||PGCIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||BEL Recruitment|
|NLC Recruitment||OIL Recruitment|
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Join our social networking groups to get Latest information for TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Engineering Jobs being announced across India. Current, All Employment News will be uploaded. Thank You!
- Application forms have to be filled mandatorily in online mode only as available on the website of the University within the prescribed time limit as indicated in the advertisement.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the “UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018”
- In accordance with the UGC Regulations, 2018, as amended from time to time along with AUD Acts, Statues and ordinances, including amendments made thereafter, applicants applying for the post of Assistant Professor must submit a certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure I & II (as applicable) from the concerned University to the effect that their Ph.D. degree is in compliance with relevant UGC Regulations for award of Ph.D. degree.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not feasible or convenient to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications / experience higher than the minimum prescribed for the post. The University, however, prefers candidate possessing higher qualifications and experience.
- The dates of interviews will be notified on the University website and the same will be communicated through email (as provided in the application form) to the shortlisted candidates. Any change of correspondence address/ email/ phone from the one given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University.
- Candidates are advised to visit the University website at regular intervals for the updates.
- The process of selection may be by a presentation/seminar/interview or a combination thereof.
- The University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/ documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents are found to be false/ incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
- The academic and research scores are calculated automatically. Candidates are required to mentioned that the journal as indicated by UGC impact factor (JCR) and author status related to all the publications.
- The Academic and Research score calculate in the online form is only indicated of the applicants eligibility and it shall be confirmed following due scrutiny by the appropriate committee constituted by the University as per the UGC norms and subject to verification.
- Applicants who have been awarded Ph.D. from foreign Universities should enclose “Equivalence Certificate” issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, without which their candidature will not be considered and application will summarily be rejected.
- The assessment shall be based on evidence produced by the applicant such as: copy of publications, project sanction letter, utilization and completion certificates issued by the University and acknowledgements for patent filing and approval letters, students’ Ph.D. award letter etc.
- Before applying for a post, applicants are advised to go through the relevant UGC Regulation, 2018 as well as contents of the advertisement carefully and satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
- All correspondence from the University including interview letter, if any, shall be sent only at the email address provided by the applicant in the online application form. The applicants are advised to check the website of the University regularly for updates.
- Any addendum/ corrigendum, if any, shall be posted on our university website http://aud.ac.in/careers only.
Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2021 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available for this Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021?
02 vacancies are available.
Q2. What are the Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment Post names?
The Post names are Assistant Professor.
Q3. What is the Education qualification for this Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs?
Q4. How to Apply Ambedkar University Jobs 2021?
The apply mode is Online.
Q5. What is Selection Process for Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021?
The Selection Procedure for Interview.
Q6. What is the start date to apply for Ambedkar University Notification 2021?
The notification Start date is 06/11/2021.
Q7. What is the last date to apply for Ambedkar University Notification?
The notification Last date is 18/11/2021.