ECIL Recruitment 2021 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites job notification for the post of 01 Junior Artisan. This application form will be available in the Official Website www.ecil.co.in. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for ECIL Jobs 2021 notification from 21 October 2021 to 01 November 2021. For this notification, ECIL recruiting candidates by Offline mode only.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 | Junior Artisan Jobs in Thoothukudi
ECIL Organization Details:
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Head Office Address||ECIL Zonal Office, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, IA, Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015.|
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Full Details:
Here below you can find details of the latest ECIL Recruitment Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process, exam date and apply link etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Job Role||Junior Artisan|
|Total No of Vacancies||01|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,564/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit 25 years|
|Job Location||Jobs in Thoothukudi|
|Application Fees||Refer Notification|
|Postal Address||ECIL Zonal Office, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, IA, Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015.|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Trade Test, Practical Test.|
|Apply Mode||Offline (Postal)|
ECIL Jobs 2021 Important Date & Notification Details:
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for ECIL Careers 2021. These things include Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit cards, ECIL Result and Sarkari Results 2021, ECIL Jobs last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Hence Jobstamil helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page.
|Starting date||21 October 2021|
|Last Date||01/11/2021 between 10:00 hrs. to 12.00 hrs|
|ECIL Jobs Notification Link||ECIL Technical Officer Job Notification Link|
|ECIL Application Form||ECIL Technical Officer Job Application Form|
How to Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the ECIL Official Website www.ecil.co.in.
- Search for the ECIL Career, Find and click Notification.
- Download and View the ECIL Jobs Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the ECIL Recruitment Registration Form
- Download the ECIL Application Form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents in ECIL Jobs.
- Take the printout of your application.
- Then, Submit the form at prescribed address.
In the above section, you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, Pay scale, application fees, apply mode and how to apply ECIL Recruitment Process. Then We are provide All State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs ect., Keep in touch with jobstamil.in to get more latest updates.
HOW TO ATTEND:
Eligible candidates may report on 01/11/2021 (Monday) between 10:00 hrs. to 12.00 hrs. at ECIL Zonal
Office, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, IA, Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015 along with the
following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies.
- Duly filled in Application Form (available in website against the advertisement)
- SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
- Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate/ITI/Diploma, B.Tech./B.E. Certificates along with Marks memo, as applicable);
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificate from previous employment (Appointment Order & recent pay slips, if working);
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) & EWS in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines.
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K; if any.
ECIL Jobs General Conditions:
- Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- Company reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the no. of eligible candidates to be called for written test and also fill up the post or alter the no. of posts or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates who studied full time/regular courses are only eligible. Correspondence/distance mode/e-learning/part time courses shall not be considered.
- The Degree of Disability for PwD Candidates is 40% & above.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University / Institution recognized by appropriate Statutory Authority.
- In case of CGPA, relevant certificate from the Institution/University to be produced with regards to conversion of CGPA to percentage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/furnishing of false information.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only limited to Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- No electronic gadgets/devices will be allowed throughout the Selection Process.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
- In view of the current pandemic, candidates are requested to follow necessary personal / respiratory hygiene / Cough Etiquette and strictly adhere to prescribed COVID-19 protocol (issued by the Government). Always wear mask, frequently sanitize hands and maintain physical distance
Latest PSU Jobs 2021:
Government of India and State Government owned, undertaking companies are called Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or a Public Sector Enterprise. Public Sector Government companies offers various level of vacancies on Regular and contractual basis. The Recruitment based on GATE qualification, but some posts are not need for GATE Exam eligibility. We are provide Latest PSU Jobs details given below.
|ONGC Recruitment||GAIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment|
|SAIL Recruitment||PGCIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||BEL Recruitment|
|NLC Recruitment||OIL Recruitment|
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Join our social networking groups to get Latest information for TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Engineering Jobs being announced across India. Current, All Employment News will be uploaded. Thank You!
ECIL Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. What is ECIL Full Form?
The ECIL full form is Electronics Corporation of India Limited.
Q2. How many vacancies are available for this ECIL Recruitment 2021?
01 vacancies are available
Q3. What are the ECIL Recruitment Post names?
The Post names are Junior Artisan.
Q4. What is the Education qualification for this ECIL Jobs?
The minimum educational qualification is ITI.
Q5. How to Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021?
The apply mode is Offline.
Q6. What is Selection Process for ECIL Recruitment 2021?
The Selection Procedure for Written Test, Trade Test, Practical Test.
Q7. What is the start date to apply for ECIL Notification 2021?
The notification Start date is 21/10/2021.
Q8. What is the last date to apply for ECIL Notification?
The notification Last date is 01/11/2021 between 10:00 hrs. to 12.00 hrs.