Income Tax Recruitment 2021 – Income Tax Department invites job notification for the post of 21 Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff. This application form will be available in the Official Website www.incometaxindia.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for Income Tax Jobs 2021 notification from 06 October 2021 to 31 November 2021. For this notification, Income Tax recruiting candidates by Online mode only.
Income Tax Vacancy 2021 Multiple Jobs in New Delhi
Income Tax Organization Details:
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Income Tax Office Address||Pratishtha bhavan, 3rd & 4th Floor 101, Maharshi Karve Marg, Mumbai – 400020.|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Full Details:
Here below you can find details of the latest Income Tax Recruitment Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process, exam date and apply link etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Job Role||Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total No of Vacancies||21|
|Educational Qualification||Aspirants must have a certificate/ Degree of 10th, 12th, Graduate, Sportsperson, Typing or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200-20,200 (G.P. 2,400) PM|
|Age Limit||18 to 27 years of age|
|Job Location||Jobs in New Delhi|
|Application Fees||Refer Notification|
|Postal Address||Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq)(Personnel)(NG), 3rd Floor, Room No 378A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002.|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Income Tax Vacancy Qualification 2021:
|Tax Assistants||(i) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent|
(ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
|Stenographer Grade II||i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or|
(ii) Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
(iii) Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words
per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer)
|Multi Tasking Staff||10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Important Date & Notification Details:
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for Income Tax Careers 2021. These things include Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit cards, Income Tax Result and Sarkari Results 2021, Income Tax Jobs last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Hence Jobstamil helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page. Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.
|Starting date||06 October 2021|
|Last Date||15 November 2021|
|Income Tax Jobs Notification Link||Income Tax Notification PDF|
|Income Tax Application Form||Income Tax Application Form Here|
How to Apply Income Tax Recruitment 2021:
Applications must be submitted in following format addressed to: The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.-
Personnel), Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110 002 by post/by hand on or before 15.11.2021.
(30.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala).
- Go to the Income Tax Official Website www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Search for the Income Tax Career, Find and click Notification.
- Download and View the Income Tax Jobs Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the Income Tax Recruitment Registration Form
- Download the Income Tax Application Form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents in Income Tax Career Jobs.
- Take the printout of your application.
- Then, Submit the form at prescribed address.
In the above section, you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, Pay scale, application fees, apply mode and how to apply Income Tax Recruitment Process. Then We are provide All State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs ect., Keep in touch with jobstamil.in to get more latest updates.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Tax Assistant, MTS Post Apply Procedure:
- The willing and eligible candidates can send their application form as per on or before 15.11.2021 (30.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala), to the Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq)(Personnel)(NG), 3rd Floor, Room No 378A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002.
- Also clearly write on the envelope: “Application For The Post Of Tax Assistant/ Stenographer Grade Ii/ Multi Tasking Staff Under Sports Quota. Name Of The Sport
- The candidate on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in Delhi Region.
- The candidate must be in possession of the requisite qualification for the concerned post as on 31.12.2020. Further, latest colored photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be pasted on the application form
- Sports persons who are already employed in Central Government or State Government or PSU should submit an NOC from the present employer which should be enclosed with the application.
- The selected candidates will be posted in Delhi region only. The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years or such period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India. His/her participation in the tournament/ meets on behalf of the department will also be a deciding factor in the declaration of his/her probation
- The declaration to this effect to work at any place under Pr CCIT (CCA), Delhi Region, should be submitted along with the application.
- Services of the selected candidates as far as participation in sporting activities and leave management etc. shall strictly be subject to fulfillment of the conditions as enumerated in the DOPT’s O.M. No. 6/1/85-Estt.(Pay-I) dated 16th July, 1985
- Application duly signed and completed in all respect, should reach to the office of the undersigned by 15.11.2021 by post/by hand (30.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala).
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete, unsigned and application without annexures will be rejected and no correspondence in the matter will be made with the applicant.
Latest PSU Jobs 2021:
Government of India and State Government owned, undertaking companies are called Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or a Public Sector Enterprise. Public Sector Government companies offers various level of vacancies on Regular and contractual basis. The Recruitment based on GATE qualification, but some posts are not need for GATE Exam eligibility. We are provide Latest PSU Jobs details given below.
|ONGC Recruitment||GAIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment|
|SAIL Recruitment||PGCIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||BEL Recruitment|
|NLC Recruitment||OIL Recruitment|
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Join our social networking groups to get Latest information for TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Engineering Jobs being announced across India. Current, All Employment News will be uploaded. Thank You!
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available for this Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
21 vacancies are available.
Q2. What are the Income Tax Recruitment Post names?
The Post names are Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff.
Q3. What is the Qualification for this Income Tax Jobs 2021?
Q4. How to Apply Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
The apply mode is Offline.
Q5. What is Selection Process for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
Subject to fulfilling of the qualification against Sl. No. 02 above, the applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure. For
selection, the short listed candidate will be required to appear for interview and if further
required, the players may be required to undergo ground/proficiency test also.
Q6. What is the start date to apply for Income Tax Jobs 2021?
The notification Start date is 06/10/2021.
Q7. What is the last date to apply for Income Tax Notification?
The notification Last date is 15/11/2021.
Q8. What are the Age Limit for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
Age limitation as on 31 December 2020
Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Income Tax Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Income Tax Jobs 2021 application: 27 Years
Q9. What is the Salary for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
Pay salary for Income Tax Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Rs. 20200/- Per Month.