National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Pathology has announced job openings for 19 Junior Medical Officer positions as part of its recruitment drive for 2023. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the Interview between 22 December 2023 to 16 January 2023. Only online applications are being accepted by National Institute of Pathology for this notification. The National Institute of Pathology online application link will be available on the official website only. It is required of applicants to complete the National Institute of Pathology online application form 2023 online.
Latest National Institute of Pathology Jobs Opening for Junior Medical Officer Vacancy, Check Eligibility, Salary Details..
National Institute of Pathology Organization Details:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pathology|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs 2023|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs 2023|
|Recruitment||National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023|
|Head Office Address||Sadarjang Hospital Campus, Ansari Nagar West, New Delhi, Delhi 110029|
National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Job||Junior Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Job location||Jobs in Doda, Ludhiana|
|Age Limit||28 -35 Age|
|Payscal||Rs.17,000-60,000/- Per Month|
National Institute of Pathology Junior Medical Officer Job Notification 2023 Details:
The most latest National Institute of Pathology Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 details, including the required UBKV Job Education, National Institute of Pathology Job Age Limit, National Institute of Pathology Job Application fee, National Institute of Pathology Job Salary Details, National Institute of Pathology Application Process and National Institute of Pathology Job Apply Link are Listed below.
National Institute of Pathology Vacancy 2023 Details:
National Institute of Pathology has released 19 vacancies for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2023. Check out the information on the position that are provided below.
|Junior Medical Officer||03 Posts|
|Laboratory Technician/ X-ray Technician||05 Posts|
|Health Assistant||06 Posts|
|Field Assistant||05 Posts|
National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification:
Candidates may apply for this job posting if they have earned a MBBS. By post name, specific information is provided below.
|Junior Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Laboratory Technician/ X-ray Technician||12th, B.Sc|
|Health Assistant||10th, 12th, B.Sc|
|Field Assistant||12th, B.Sc|
National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The following age requirements must be met by applicants in order to be considered for the position. Please double-check your eligibility before responding to the job announcement.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Medical Officer||Max. 35|
|Laboratory Technician/ X-ray Technician||Max. 30|
|Health Assistant||Max. 28|
|Field Assistant||Max. 28|
National Institute of Pathology Jobs 2023 Application Fee:
|All Candidates||No Application Fee|
National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The National Institute of Pathology often follows the procedures outlined below when hiring candidates.
How to Apply for Latest National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023:
Follow the instructions listed below to apply for the ESIC Online Careers 2023.
- Visit the National Institute of Pathology Website, which is located at http://instpath.gov.in/
- Find the National Institute of Pathology Career/Advertising menu.
- Look for and choose the National Institute of Pathology Junior Medical Officer Job Notification.
- Download and view the job announcement for the National Institute of Pathology Junior Medical Officer.
- Check your eligibility and continue. To register or apply, click the link.
- Give accurate information and upload the required papers.
- Whenever necessary, pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of your application
National Institute of Pathology Notification 2023 Important Dates:
National Institute of Pathology Job Notification and Application Links
|National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF|
|National Institute of Pathology Vacancy 2023 Apply Link|
|National Institute of Pathology Careers Official Website|
VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL POSTS
Online Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma, on or before 16.01.2023 for the following vacancies in the project titled “A demonstration project for reduction of tuberculosis in India- A multicentric study”to be filled on purely temporary basis at ICMR-NIP, New Delhi for one-year, extendable up to two years or till the completion of project. All applications will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding details of interview later.
General Terms and Conditions
- Number of positions may vary. The selected candidates will be posted at the places mentioned in the table and may be required to travel for field surveys. They are also expected to travel to Delhi or other centers for training.
- These positions are meant for temporary projects and co-terminus with the project
- Engagement of the above advertised Project Human Resource Positions will depend upon availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of the Competent Authority. Therefore, we are not committed to fill up all the advertised Project Human Resource Positions and the process in liable to be withdrawn/ cancelled/ modified at any time.
- Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/ field and from an Institution of repute.
Experience should have been gained after acquiring minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/ Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the Interview/ Personal discussion and candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the full form of National Institute of Pathology?
The National Institute of Pathology full form is National Institute of Pathology.
Q2. How many vacancies are available for this National Institute of Pathology Careers 2023?
19 vacancies are available.
Q3. What are the National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023 Post names?
The Post names are Junior Medical Officer.
Q4. What is the Education qualification for this National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023?
The minimum educational qualification is MBBS.
Q5. What is Selection Process for National Institute of Pathology Recruitment 2023?
The Selection Procedure for Interview.
Q6. What is the Last Date for submitting a National Institute of Pathology Jobs Application?
The notification Last date is 16/01/2023.