OIL India Recruitment 2021 – Oil India Limited invites job notification for the post of 25 Nurse, Sanitary Inspector, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician. This application form will be available on the Official Website www.oil-india.com. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 13/12/2021 to 06/01/2022. The selected candidates will be placed in Dibrugarh. For this notification, OIL India recruiting the candidates by Direct walkins only.
OIL INDIA LIMITED ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS (ADVT. NO. HRAQ/CONT-WP-B/21-19 dated 14/12/2021)
OIL India Organization Details:
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited (OIL India)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment||OIL India Recruitment|
|Head Office Address||Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam – 786602.|
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Full Details:
Here below you can find details of the latest OIL India Recruitment Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, exam date and apply link, etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Job Role||Nurse, Sanitary Inspector, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician|
|Total No of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc Nursing|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16,640.00 – 19,500.00/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 18 years, Maximum age limit: Gen: 40 ST: 45|
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment|
|Apply Mode||Direct Interview|
|Walk-in Address||OIL Hospital, Duliajan.|
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Important Date & Notification Details:
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for OIL India Careers 2021. These things include Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit cards, OIL India Results 2021, OIL India Jobs last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Hence Jobstamil helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page.
Important Dates for OIL India Jobs 2022:
|Post Name||Walk-in Dates||Walk-in Time|
|Contractual Nurse||27.12.2021||07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M|
|Contractual Pharmacist||28.12.2021||07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M|
|Contractual Paramedical Laboratory Technician||29.12.2021||07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M|
|Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician||05.01.2022||07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M|
|Contractual Paramedical Sanitary Inspector||06.01.2022||07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M|
How to Apply OIL India Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the OIL India Official Website www.oil-india.com.
- Search for the OIL India Career, Find and click Notification.
- Download and View the OIL India Jobs Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the OIL India Recruitment Registration Form
- Download the OIL India Application Form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents in OIL India Career Jobs.
- Take the printout of your application.
- Then, Submit the form at prescribed address.
In the above section, you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, Pay scale, application fees, apply mode and how to apply OIL India Recruitment Process. Then We are provide All State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs ect., Keep in touch with jobstamil.in to get more latest updates.
OIL India Jobs 2022 Terms and Conditions:
- In view of the current situation arising out of COVID-19 pandemic, all applicable guidelines/directives/orders issued by the Government pertaining to COVID-19 pandemic situation will be strictly followed and as such, the date of Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s) might get delayed/extended/postponed/cancelled in line with the Government guidelines. Hence, the interested candidates are advised to keep checking OIL’s website regularly.
- Candidates are advised to strictly abide by all the applicable guidelines/SOPs as per extant directives/order issued by the Government pertaining to COVID-19 pandemic situation.
- Candidates are advised to take all necessary precautionary safety measures (wearing of mask, carrying hand sanitizer, maintaining social distance and maintaining hygiene will be mandatory) while reporting for the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s). Further, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the candidates are advised to carry their own water bottle, refreshments etc. if required.
- In case any candidate is found to violate the strict norms/COVID-19 protocols laid down by the
- Government and also highlighted hereinabove, he/she will be barred from appearing in the Walk-inPractical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s)/disqualified at anytime during the Walk-inPractical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s) process.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements to appear for the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s) viz. travel, accommodation etc.
- TA/DA will not be provided to any candidate(s) for appearing in the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s).
- Any false/fake/incorrect declaration given and/or information/details furnished and/or document(s)/ certificate(s)/testimonial(s) submitted and/or any adverse report of character and antecedents detected at any stage/time under any circumstance shall be verified from appropriate authority and necessary action as deemed to be fit will be taken in this regard.
- If a candidate is found guilty of either of the following mentioned hereunder, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will also be liable to be disqualified for the above contractual engagement for which he/she is a candidate and to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or test conducted by OIL i.e. (i) using unfair means (ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person (iii) misbehaving (iv) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection (v) obtaining support for his/her candidature by any unfair means.
- Canvassing in any form whether directly or indirectly shall amount to rejection of candidature.
- Engagement of the selected candidate(s) will be subject to necessary pre-engagement formalities viz. document/certificate/testimonial checking, submission of required document/ certificate/testimonial, medical fitness certificate etc. The candidates should be of sound health and has to submit a fitness certificate meeting the medical standards as prescribed in the Physical Fitness criteria available on OIL’s website from a Government registered medical practitioner at the time of engagement.
- The selected candidate(s) will have to submit a character and antecedents verification certificate i.e. Police verification certificate/report from concerned authorities at the time of engagement.
- Candidate(s) working in any organisation, if selected, has to submit release letter, in original, from the present employer at the time of engagement.
- The selected candidate(s) will have to arrange accommodation at his/her own cost during the period of the above contractual engagement.
- The selected candidate(s) will be liable to be placed in any location as deemed fit by the competent authority.
- The above engagement is purely of contractual nature only. Accordingly, no right/claim whatsoever will confer on the selected candidate(s) for employment in Oil India Limited by virtue of the above contractual engagement.
- In addition to above, any other terms & conditions/rules & regulations/policy & procedures will also be applicable for contractual engagement as existing from time to time.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking OIL’s website regularly for any update/information pertaining to the above contractual engagement requirement(s).
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Join our social networking groups to get Latest information for TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Engineering Jobs being announced across India. Current, All Employment News will be uploaded. Thank You!
OIL India Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available for this OIL India Recruitment 2021?
25 vacancies are available.
Q2. What are the OIL India Recruitment Post names?
The Post names are Nurse, Sanitary Inspector, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician.
Q3. What is the Education Qualification for this OIL India Jobs?
Q4. How to Apply OIL India Recruitment 2021?
The apply mode is Direct Interview.