Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Eastern Railway invites job notification for the post of 21 Group C – meritorious Sports Persons. This application form will be available in the Official Website er.indianrailways.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for Eastern Railway Jobs 2021 notification from 12 November 2021 to 11 December 2021. For this notification, Eastern Railway recruiting candidates by Online mode only.
RRC/ER/Sports Quota Open Advertisement 2021-2022 Notification Out
✅ Eastern Railway Organization Details:
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Address||56, C. R. Avenue, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700012.|
ONLINE Applications are invited from the eligible and meritorious Sports Persons as per criteria given below, for filling up of 21 (Twenty one) posts in following categories in Eastern Railway:-
✅ Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Full Details:
Here below you can find details of the latest Eastern Railway Recruitment Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process, exam date and apply link etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Job Role||Group C – meritorious Sports Persons|
|Total No of Vacancies||21|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Any Degree|
|Pay Scale||Refer Notification|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 Years|
|Job Location||Jobs in Kolkata|
|Application Fees||Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) with a provision for refunding Rs.400/ (Rupees four hundred) to those who actually appear in the Trial.|
|Postal Address||56, C. R. Avenue, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700012.|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Important Date & Notification Details:
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for Eastern Railway Careers 2021. These things include Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit cards, Eastern Railway Results 2021, Eastern Railway Jobs last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Hence Jobstamil.in helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page.
|Starting date||12 November 2021|
|Last Date||11 December 2021|
|Eastern Railway Jobs Notification Link||RRC/ER/Sports Quota Open Advertisement Notification Link|
|Eastern Railway Application Form||Eastern Railway Application Form|
✅ How to Apply Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the Eastern Railway Official Website er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Search for the Eastern Railway Career, Find and click Notification.
- Download and View the Railway Jobs Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the Railway Recruitment Registration Form
- Download the Eastern Railway Application Form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents in Eastern Railway Career Jobs.
- Take the printout of your application.
- Then, Submit the form at prescribed address.
In the above section, you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, Pay scale, application fees, apply mode and how to apply Indian Railway Recruitment Process. Then We are provide All State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs ect., Keep in touch with jobstamil.in to get more latest updates.
✅ Recruitment Process / Selection Procedure:
- The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, Educational Qualifications, etc. The candidates, who are found FIT in trials, only will be considered for next stage.
- The e-call letter for recruitment process would be available for online download on RRC/ER’s website only for 20 days before the Trial date. Call letter would not be sent by post. The candidates are hereby instructed to be in readiness for recruitment process and treat it as a notice for the same. The candidates are instructed to check the website of RRC/ER regularly, henceforth upto finalization of recruitment process.
✅ Latest Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021:
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement / training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained. Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for Eastern Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (RRC/ER) is the nodal agency for processing of ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list.
✅ For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
✅ Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Join our social networking groups to get Latest information for TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Engineering Jobs being announced across India. Current, All Employment News will be uploaded. Thank You!
✅ IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED:
- Non- fulfillment any of the criteria mentioned in this advertisement will make the application liable for rejection.
- The decision of the Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The Administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending any reply to the candidates for not being selected or not called for in Trial/Document Verification.
- For Refund of Examination Fee, candidate must produce the Caste Certificate, Death Certificate of husband, Affidavit that she has not remarried since, copy of Decree from the Competent Court of Law, Discharge Certificate, No Objection Certificate and Bonafide Certificate from the employer along with the application form, where applicable.
- Name of the successful candidates declared to be so by the competent authority will be published separately, whose candidature shall be provisional till completion of departmental verification of qualifications, certificates etc. and found genuine along with the completion of other formalities as per extant rules. Verification of certificates will also be a mandatory condition for appointment.
- The list of eligible/ ineligible and dates will be published on the website of RRC/ER.
- For the eligible candidates, the link for downloading the e-Call Letter/Admit Card would also be made available on the RRC website in due course. Candidates must bring the original photo identity card with the online application alongwith the e- call letter in all stages of the recruitment process viz. trials, document verification etc.
- The candidates will have to bring their own kit for the sports trial and also 4 recent passport size photographs (same as affixed on the application).
- The candidates should abide by the instructions given on the RRC Website, instructions given along with the e- call letter and instruction given at the time of various recruitment stages.
- Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to candidates not being selected or not called for in any stages of the recruitment process.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the recruitment stages Trials/DV on various dates and venues as decided by RRC/ER.
- The candidates are advised to visit website of RRC/ER regularly for various information of the stages of selection. Railway administration will not be held responsible for failure of candidates to check notices on website of RRC/ER.
- Further details like list of candidates found eligible for attending trials dates and venues of trials and other necessary information related to this recruitment will be available on the website of RRC/ER.
- The recruitment process as mentioned in detail at para-8 would be followed and merit would be prepared on the basis of all the relevant point mentioned in this notification and as per extant Railway Rules.
- As per the extant rules a 2nd Class journey Pass from Home Station to the place of Trials and back will be issued to SC/ST candidates for appearing in Trials as well as Document Verification.
- Candidates should ensure to bring original documents for Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Recognized Sports Achievements, Caste/Community Certificates etc. on the date of Trial, Documents verification etc., without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear.
- Candidates who would be called for trial should prepare themselves to attend the same within short notice.
- The candidates may be required to stay during the selection trials for 2-3 days for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trials etc.
- The Railway administration reserves the right to fix, postponement or change any date and venue for trials etc, as per its own convenience, which can also be cancelled due to unforeseen causes against which no request/claim will be entertained.
- Candidature of the candidate is provisional at all stages of selection subject to fulfillment of all eligibility condition and RRC reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage if found not eligible under the Rules/Instructions issued by the Railway Board from time to time.
- Mere calling/appearing for any stages of recruitment process, does not confer any right or claim for appointment.
- Posting of selected candidates would depend on availability of vacancies, medical fitness and decision of Competent Authority.
- Serving Govt. Employees should take NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from appropriate authority.
- PROHIBITION OF THE MOBILE/PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION DEVICES: Possession/use of Mobile phones, Pagers, Communication/recording devices Bluetooth, jewellery and any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the premises where the trial is being conducted. Any violation of these instructions shall entail cancellation of the candidature without prejudice to other criminal/disciplinary action including debarment from future examinations.
- Candidates are also advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the examination halls, as safekeeping of these items cannot be assured. Administration will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form and malpractice of any kind will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- All or any of the terms/conditions in the notification can be modified/cancelled as per relevant Railway rules/ modification/exigencies.
- LEGAL JURISDICTION: For any legal disputes, the jurisdiction will be Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal(CAT)/Kolkata.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available for this Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
21 vacancies are available.
Q2. What are the Eastern Railway Recruitment Post names?
The Post names are Group C – meritorious Sports Persons.
Q3. What is the Education qualification for this Eastern Railway Jobs?
Q4. How to Apply Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
The apply mode is Online.
Q5. What is Selection Process for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
The Selection Procedure for Exam, Interview.
Q6. What is the start date to apply for Eastern Railway Notification 2021?
The notification Start date is 12/11/2021.
Q7. What is the last date to apply for Eastern Railway Notification?
The notification Last date is 11/12/2021.
Q8. Which states are in Eastern Railways?
The States are, Kolkata, West Bengal.