REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We thank you and appreciate your purchase through us. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our User, concerning any purchase you make through us. The customer is allowed to return a product if:
- Product(s) delivered do not match their order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not accept any product which has a tampered seal).
- All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
- Please do take care that that you pack items securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
The policy concerning the returns and refund requests, shall be following the clauses as set forth:
1. RETURN REQUESTS
We at jobstamil.com strive to provide you with the best possible experience while you shop with us online. You can cancel all items before they have been processed in our warehouses. This includes items purchased on sale. The refund amount will be credited back into your source account used for making the payment while shopping at jobstamil.com.
- We allow for complete Order cancellations until none of the items in your Order have been processed in our warehouse(s).
- If an Item(s) has not been purchased under any promotion, we allow you to cancel the Item(s) from your Order until the Item(s) has not been processed in our warehouse(s).
- If an Item was purchased under a promotion applicable only for that Item, we allow you to cancel the Item from your Order until the item has not been processed in our warehouse
- If an Order comprises of multiple Items bought under the same promotion, you can only Cancel your complete Order until none of the Items have been processed in our warehouse(s).
- Once your cancellation is successful, the refund amount will be credited back into your source account used for shopping at jobstamil.in
The procedure to return the products are mentioned hereunder;
- For Return intimation, please email us at ____________
- jobstamil.com customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, jobstamil.com will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 7-10 business days from the date of reverse pick up (if required).
2. PROCESSING OF REFUND
Jobstamil.com strives hard to issue refund to the customers at the earliest and will be following the protocol for the same as mentioned here with;
- If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount excluding shipping charges within 21 days.
- If you cancel part of the order, shipping charges will not be refunded.
- If you return an order delivered to you, original shipping charges will not be refunded. However, if you self-ship your returns, you will be reimbursed based on jobstamil’s Returns Policy.
The refund amount will be credited back into your source account, upon completion of order cancellation or successful return shipment completion. Refund will be completed within 7-10 business days from the date of reverse pick up (if required).
As a User, you do not have the
The Company at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- if it suspects a User has undertaken a fraudulent transaction, or
- in case of unavailability of a service, or
- for any reason outside the control of the Company including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
- if the Company does not want to do business with the User
The Company maintains a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying Users and reserve the right to deny access to such Users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future.