MIDHANI Jobs 2022 – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) invites job notification for the post of 61 Management Trainee, Assistant Manager. This application form will be available on the Official Website https://midhani-india.in. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for MIDHANI Vacancy 2022 notification from 01 January 2022 to 15 January 2022. For this notification, MIDHANI recruits candidates by Online mode only.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Apply Online
MIDHANI Jobs 2022 Vacancy Full Details:
Here below you can find details of the latest MIDHANI Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, exam date and apply link, etc. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Organization Name||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee, Assistant Manager|
|Total No of Vacancies||61|
|Pay Scale||Rs.9 Lakh –40 Lakh/- Per month|
|Age Limit||30-40 Years|
|Job Location||Jobs in Rohtak, Haryana, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Certification Verification, Direct Interview|
|Address||Deputy Manager (TIS & Apprenticeship Training), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058.|
MIDHANI Educational Qualification Details:
|Management Trainee – Metallurgy||BE, B.Tech (Metallurgy / Material Science) with 60% Marks|
|Management Trainee – Mechanical||BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical / Production Engg) with 60% Marks|
|Management Trainee – Electrical||BE/ B.Tech in Electrical / Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics with 60% Marks|
|Management Trainee – Ceramic Engg||BE/ B.Tech in Ceramics Engineering with 60% Marks|
|Management Trainee – Chemical Engg||BE/ B.Tech in in Chemical Engineering with 60% Marks|
|Management Trainee – Administration/ HR||Degree, MA, MSW, MBA, Post Graduation|
|Management Trainee – Civil||BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks|
|Management Trainee – Safety||BE/ B.Tech in Industrial Safety|
|Assistant Manager – Materials Management||BE/ B.Tech, MBA, PG Diploma|
|Assistant Manager – Corporate Communication||Diploma, Graduation with 55% Marks|
|Assistant Manager – Medical||MBBS|
|Assistant Manager – IT||BE, B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics and Communications|
|Manager – Automation||BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics|
|Manager – Mechanical||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical|
MIDHANI Jobs 2022 Important Date & Notification Details:
|Starting date||01 January 2022|
|Last Date||15 January 2022|
|MIDHANI Jobs Notification Link||MIDHANI Jobs 2022 Notification Link|
|MIDHANI Application Form||MIDHANI Apply Online|
How to apply for MIDHANI Jobs:
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in -> careers -> E-Recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs. on 01.01.2022 till 1700 Hrs. 15.01.2022 on for this purpose.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding test / interview can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card / credit card / net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, percentage proofs, category, experience, pay scale, CTC per annum through the link available in the application form. Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service, work experience & time period. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of test/interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted for the test /interview.
General Conditions for MIDHANI Jobs 2022:
- Only Indian nationals may apply.
- Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 01.01.2022
- The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- Management reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection criteria.
- Last date for submission of online applications will be 15.01.2022 and the cutoff date for all requisite parameters is 15.01.2022
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under without assigning any reasons.
- Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final. Further, MIDHANI Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for written test/ interview is provisional and it does not entitle them any claim for the post.
- Outstation candidates called for test / interview will be reimbursed to & fro train fare as applicable.
- Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website www.midhaniindia.in
- Candidates from PSUs should have put in at least 2 years experience in immediate lower grade for all the posts. Similarly, candidates from private organizations applying for all the posts should get a minimum annual CTC as on the date of the advertisement equivalent to the annual CTC calculated based on the minimum experience required for PSU applicants in the immediate lower post. The components of CTC include Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Perks & Allowances. Accordingly, candidates from private sector organizations applying for the below posts should possess a minimum CTC per annum as mentioned in the below table as on date of advertisement
- Selected candidates for the posts at S.No. 1 to 8 will be taken as Management Trainees for a period of one year and are required to execute a service bond for a period of 5 years effective from the date of absorption into regular post. After satisfactory completion of one year training period, the incumbent will be appointed as Assistant Manager. During the training period, some perks / allowances may not be applicable for Management Trainee.
- Selection process: Selection process for MT’s will be written test and interviews. For all the remaining posts will be preferably through interview. However, if the numbers of applicants are more, written test may also be conducted.
- Medium of written test will be in English only.
- Candidates seeking reservation as EWS / OBC are required to upload the EWS/OBC certificate regarding his/her “EWS / OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificate” issued by the competent authority.
- The shortlisted candidates, while attending for written test / interview, will have to mandatorily produce original EWS / OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate for verification and it should be issued on or after 01.05.2021.
- 10% relaxation in respect of eligible qualification marks subject to a minimum of 45% shall be given to SC/ST Candidates for the posts at S.No. 1,2,3,6&10
- Relevant documents (mark sheets etc.) pertaining to eligible qualification percentages/ specializations as mentioned in the advertisement against various posts are to be mandatorily uploaded by the candidates at the time of filling the application form along with other documents.
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post.
- Necessary information regarding the Selection, Written Test / Interview etc. will be hosted on MIDHANI URL://www.midhani-india.in from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time.
- Candidates shortlisted against the posts at S.No. 9 to 14, for selection process have to produce documents pertaining to ESI & PF (as per applicability) / Salary Account Bank Statement at the time of certificate verification process.
Latest PSU Jobs 2022:
Government of India and State Government-owned, undertaking companies are called Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or a Public Sector Enterprise. Public Sector Government companies offer various level of vacancies on a Regular and contractual basis. The Recruitment based on GATE qualification, but some posts are not needed for GATE Exam eligibility. We are provide Latest PSU Jobs details given below.
|ONGC Recruitment||GAIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment|
|SAIL Recruitment||PGCIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||BEL Recruitment|
|NLC Recruitment||OIL Recruitment|
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Join our social networking groups to get Latest information for TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Engineering Jobs being announced across India. Current, All Employment News will be uploaded. Thank You!