TNBRD Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development (TNBRD) has announced job openings for 05 Assistant & Stenographer positions as part of its recruitment drive for 2022. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the job announcement between 25 October 2022 to 22 November 2022. TNBRD is only recruiting applicants offline for this notification. You can download the application form from the official website at https://www.tnbrdngo.org. Candidates must complete and submit the TNBRD application form to the organization’s address. Any application submitted after November 22 2022 will be rejected.
Latest TNBRD Jobs Opening for Assistant & Stenographer Vacancy, Check Eligibility, Salary Details..
TNBRD Organization Details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development (TNBRD)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs 2022|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2022|
|Recruitment||TNBRD Recruitment 2022|
|Head Office Address||Post Box No. 8811, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017, Tamil Nadu|
TNBRD Recruitment 2022 Summary
|Name of the Job||Assistant & Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Job location||Jobs in Krishnagiri, Tiruvannamalai|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Master Degree, Bachelor Degree|
|Age Limit||27-47 Years|
|Payscal||Check Officials Notification|
|Selection Process||Short Listing, Interview|
|Apply Mode||Offline(By Postal)|
|Postal Address||TAMIL NADU BOARD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT, Post Box No. 8811, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017, Tamil Nadu.|
TNBRD Assistant & Stenographer Job Notification 2022 Details:
The most latest TNBRD Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2022 details, including the required TNBRD Job Education, TNBRD Job Age Limit, TNBRD Job Application fee, TNBRD Job Salary Details, TNBRD Application Process and TNBRD Job Apply Link are Listed below.
TNBRD Vacancy Details:
TNBRD has released Various vacancies for Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2022. Check out the information on the position that are provided below.
|Assistant & Stenographer||05 Posts|
TNBRD Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
Candidates may apply for this job posting if they have earned a bachelor’s degree. By post name, specific information is provided below.
|Assistant & Stenographer||12th, Master Degree, Bachelor Degree|
TNBRD Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The following age requirements must be met by applicants in order to be considered for the position. Please double-check your eligibility before responding to the job announcement.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant & Stenographer||27-47 Years|
TNBRD Jobs 2022 Application Fee:
|Senior Scientist & Head and Subject Matter Specialist (Horticulture)||Rs. 500/-|
|Programme Assistant (Lab Technician), Assistant and Stenographer||Rs. 300/-|
|(SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities||Nil|
TNBRD Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The TNBRD often follows the procedures outlined below when hiring candidates.
How to Apply for Latest TNBRD Recruitment 2022:
Follow the instructions listed below to apply for the TNBRD Offline(By Postal) Recruitment 2022.
- Visit the TNBRD Website, which is located at http://tnbrdngo.org/
- Find the TNBRD Career/Advertising menu.
- Look for and choose the TNBRD Assistant & Stenographer Job Notification.
- Download and view the job announcement for the TNBRD Assistant & Stenographer.
- Check your eligibility and continue.
- Completely fill out the form and attach all required papers.
- Self attest all the documents.
- Whenever necessary, pay the application fees.
- Make a duplicate of your application in picture form.
- Before November 02, 2022, send the application to the specified address.
TNBRD Notification 2022 Important Dates:
TNBRD Job Notification and Application Links
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
- All the Positions are Co‐terminus with the scheme.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates are strongly advised to fill their application with utmost care and caution since no request for any modification(s) therein will be entertained after submission of the form to the TNBRD under any circumstances.
- Maximum Age Limit:
- (a) 47 years for the post of Senior Scientist and Head (Sl. No. 1)
- (b) 35 years for the post of Subject Matter Specialist (Sl. No. 2)
- (c) 30 years for the post of Programme Assistant (Lab Technician) (Sl. No. 3)
- (d) 27 years for the post of Assistant (Sl. No. 4)
- (e) 27 years for the post of Stenographer (Sl. No. 5)
- The upper age limits prescribed above will also be relaxable (as per ICAR rules) as detailed below:
- i) Upto a maximum of Five (5) years if a candidate belongs to SC/ST.
- ii) Upto a maximum of Three (3) years in respect of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes.
- iii) For PwD candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxable upto a maximum of 10 years. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC who are covered under the PwD category will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both the categories.
- iv) Upto a maximum of Five (5) years for candidates working in Government / Semi‐Govt / PSU / Autonomus Organisation.
- v) To other bonafide displaced person/repatriates of Indian origin / Defense Service Personnel/ Border security Force Personnel; etc. as per the existing instruction of the Government of India on the subject.
- vi) There will be no age limit for the post from Sl. No. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 for ICAR Employees. Save as provided above, the age limits prescribed can in no case be relaxed.
- Only one application for one post will be accepted, as per‐proforma along with self attested copies of relevant certificates and Rs.25/ stamped self addressed envelope. The photograph should be self attested.
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed in bold letters as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________________________________’.
- Local language (Tamil) is preferable.
- In respect of Sl. No. 1 ‐ Senior Scientist and Head post, Pay equivalence certificate i.e., pay drawn as equivalent to the prescribed pay scale of Rs.15600‐39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 /Rs.6000 / Rs.7000 / Rs.8000 pay scale in 6th CPC, from the competent authority of the last/previous organization where the applicant is worked.
- Prescribed age limit should be restricted to Closing Date of Application.
- Persons already in employment can send their application through proper channel to TNBRD, Chennai Office on or before due date failing which his/her candidature for the post concerned would be rejected. No Objection Certificate should be provided at the time of Interview by the candidate.
- Applications should be submitted in the prescribed proforma strictly typed/hand written. Candidates before applying for the post must satisfy that they are eligible to apply and fulfil the criteria / essential Qualification / Age etc., prescribed for the post. Details of experience, duly self attested Photo copies of certificate of qualifications and experience in relevant pay scale for each position held from competent authority of organization to be attached to the application. If any information furnished by the candidates is found false at any stage his/her application / appointment will be cancelled.
- Application form must accompany with a Bank Draft / Demand Draft of
- (a) Rs. 500/ for post of Senior Scientist & Head and (Sl. No. 1 & 2) Subject Matter Specialist (Horticulture)
- (b) Rs. 300/ for post of Programme Assistant (Lab Technician), (Sl. No. 3, 4 & 5) Assistant and Stenographer
- (SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities are exempted and the relevant certificate should be enclosed) drawn in favour of “TAMIL NADU BOARD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT, CHENNAI” payable at Chennai, failing which the application will be rejected. No other means of payment like cheque, NEFT, etc., The date of Bank draft should not be prior to the date of issue of the advertisement and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write ‘His / Her name and Post applied’ on the back side of the Bank Draft.
- No TA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/interview/appointment.
- Name of the post for which applied must be clearly indicated on the envelope along with sender’s name and address. Application should be addressed to the “THE PRESIDENT, TAMIL NADU BOARD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT, Post Box No. 8811, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017, Tamil Nadu.”
- The last date for receipt of application is 22112022.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time and before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered and entertained and no correspondence in the regard will be made.
- The recruitment process will be subject to the jurisdiction of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- The President, TNBRD, Chennai reserves the right to cancel the recruitment to the post/s without assigning any reason thereof.
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
TNBRD Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are available for this TNBRD Jobs 2022?
05 vacancies are available.
Q2. What are the TNBRD Recruitment 2022 Post names?
The Post names are Assistant & Stenographer.
Q3. What is the Education qualification for this TNBRD Jobs?
The minimum educational qualification is 12th, Master Degree, Bachelor Degree.
Q4. What is Selection Process for TNBRD Recruitment 2022?
The Selection Procedure for Short Listing, Interview.
Q5. What is the Last Date for submitting a TNBRD Jobs Application?
The notification Last date is 22/11/2022.