UIDAI Recruitment 2021 – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites job notification for the post of Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Director General, Junior Translation Officer, System Officer and More Vacancy. This application form will be available in the Official Website uidai.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for UIDAI Jobs 2021 notification from 16 October 2021 to 26 November 2021. For this notification, UIDAI recruiting candidates by Offline mode only.
UIDAI Jobs 2021 Notification Out -Apply Soon
UIDAI Organization Details:
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Head Office Address||Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.|
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Full Details:
Here below you can find details of the latest UIDAI Recruitment Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process, exam date and apply link etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Job Role||Private Secretary, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Director General, Junior Translation Officer, System Officer and More Vacancy|
|Total No of Vacancies||23|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, MCA, B.A, Diploma ,CA, MBA/PGDM|
|Pay Scale||Refer Notification|
|Age Limit||For all the posts mentioned above, the candidate should be below 56 years of age as on the closing date of the application.|
|Job Location||Jobs in New Delhi|
|Application Fees||Refer Notification|
|Postal Address||Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Important Date & Notification Details:
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for UIDAI Careers 2021. These things include Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit cards, UIDAI Result 2021, UIDAI Jobs last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Hence Jobstamil helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page.
|Starting date||16 October 2021|
|Last Date||26 November 2021|
|UIDAI Jobs Notification Link||UIDAI Notification Link|
How to Apply UIDAI Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the UIDAI Official Website www.uidai.gov.in
- Search for the UIDAI Career, Find and click Notification.
- Download and View the UIDAI Jobs Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the UIDAI Recruitment Registration Form
- Download the UIDAI Application Form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents in UIDAI Career Jobs.
- Take the printout of your application.
- Then, Submit the form at prescribed address.
In the above section, you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, Pay scale, application fees, apply mode and how to apply UIDAI Recruitment Process. Then We are provide All State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs ect., Keep in touch with jobstamil.in to get more latest updates.
Document Required for UIDAI Notification 2021:
Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection, accompanying the following documents latest within 15 days after the last date of submission of application.
- Attested copy of application in prescribed proforma.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
- Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years.
- Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate.
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
Terms and Conditions for UIDAI Jobs 2021 :
- The period of deputation shall be of five years. The lending department may relieve an officer for a lesser period as per their own policy/rules, which should not be less than three years in any case.
- he general terms and conditions of services at UIDAI will be governed as per Unique Identification Authority of India (Appointment of Officers and employees) Regulations, 2020 and Unique Identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020 and guidelines of the Central Government in this regard. The aforesaid regulations are available on the website of UIDAI (www.uidai.gov.in).
- The terms of deputation, including the pay and allowances, shall be governed by the provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17 June 2010 and other orders/guidelines issued in this regard from time to time.
- Accommodation and medical facility will be governed as per para 14 and 15 of Chapter IV of Unique identification Authority of India (Salary, Allowances and other Terms & Conditions of Service of Employees) Regulations, 2020.
Apply Procedure for UIDAI Recruitment 2021:
The applications in the prescribed format should reach to the Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001 on or before the last date of receipt of the application. The last date for receipt of applications is 26.11.2021. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Latest PSU Jobs 2021:
Government of India and State Government owned, undertaking companies are called Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or a Public Sector Enterprise. Public Sector Government companies offers various level of vacancies on Regular and contractual basis. The Recruitment based on GATE qualification, but some posts are not need for GATE Exam eligibility. We are provide Latest PSU Jobs details given below.
|ONGC Recruitment||GAIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment|
|SAIL Recruitment||PGCIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||BEL Recruitment|
|NLC Recruitment||OIL Recruitment|
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Join our social networking groups to get Latest information for TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Engineering Jobs being announced across India. Current, All Employment News will be uploaded. Thank You!
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. What is the Full Form of UIDAI?
The UIDAI Full Form is Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Q2. How many vacancies are available for this UIDAI Recruitment 2021?
01 vacancies are available
Q3. What are the UIDAI Recruitment Post names?
The Post names are Private Secretary, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Director General, Junior Translation Officer, System Officer and More Vacancy.
Q4. What is the Education qualification for this UIDAI Jobs?
Q5. How to Apply UIDAI Recruitment 2021?
The apply mode is Offline.
Q6. What is Selection Process for UIDAI Recruitment 2021?
The Selection Procedure for Personal Interview.
Q7. What is the start date to apply for UIDAI Notification 2021?
The notification Start date is 16/10/2021.
Q8. What is the last date to apply for UIDAI Notification?
The notification Last date is 26/11/2021.
Q9. What is the Age Limit for UIDAI Recruitment 2021?
For all the posts mentioned above, the candidate should be below 56 years of age as on the closing date of the application.
Q10. What is UIDAI Government in used for?
Aadhaar system provides single source offline/online identity verification across the country for the residents. Once residents enroll, they can use their Aadhaar number to authenticate and establish their identity multiple times using electronic means or through offline verification, as the case may be.