UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites Online applications for the recruitment of 1370 Librarian, Lecturer, Principal, Superintendant Posts. This online Application Form will be available on the Official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from the last date 15 October 2021. Interested candidates can check these UPPSC jobs through the UPPSC Career Page. In this post check details about the UPPSC Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link, etc., Refer thoroughly before applying.
UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2021
UPPSC Recruitment Full Details:
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – UPPSC|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Job Type||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Librarian, Lecturer, Principal, Superintendant|
|Total No of Vacancies||1370|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, Master Degree, Bachelor Degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs.56,100 – 1,31,400/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||21 – 50 Years|
|Job Location||Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|How to apply||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Fees||Unreserved/ Economically – Exam fee 200/- + On-line processing fee 25/- weaker Sections/ Other Total = 225/-|
Scheduled Tribe Total = 105/-
Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee 25/-
Ex-Service Man – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/-
|Address||The Secretary, U.P. Public Service Commission, 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Prayagraj, U.P., Pin-211018.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 September 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 October 2021|
|UPPSC Vacancy Notification Link||UP PSC Exam Notification 2021|
|UPPSC Form 2021||UP PSC Online Application|
|UPPSC Syllabus||General Studies UPPSC Syllabus|
How to Apply UP PSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the UPPSC official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Search for the Career, Find and click Notification.
- Download and View the UPPSC Exam notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the registration Form, Download the application form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents in UPPSC career jobs.
- Take the printout of your application.
- Then, Submit the form at prescribed address.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state office approved to lead the Civil Services Examination for section level arrangements to the different Group An and Group B Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The office’s sanction is allowed by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, named Services Under the Union and the States, Provide a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
PCS Syllabus 2021:
- UPPSC conducts the PCS Exam for recruiting Group A and Group B officers in the administrative services of the state government. UPPSC Prelims 2018 onwards, the PCS exam pattern has been changed.
Salient Points of UPPSC Latest Exam Pattern Are:
- Introduction of 0.33% negative marking in the Prelims Exam
- The UPPSC mains will have 4 GS papers and only one optional subject (2 papers) along with the Essay and General Hindi paper.
- The interview will be for 100 marks
- The new PCS exam pattern is closely modelled on the lines of the UPSC IAS Exam.
PCS Exam Pattern: (New Syllabus Download)
The UPPSC conducts the PCS Exam in 3 stages:
- Prelims – 2 papers – objective type questions (MCQs)
- Mains – 8 papers – essay/descriptive type
For More Job Details:
Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Q1: How many vacancies are available for this UPPSC Recruitment?
1370 vacancies are available
Q2: What is the Education qualification for this UPPSC Jobs?
The minimum educational qualification is Ph.D, Master Degree, Bachelor Degree.
Q3: What is the Age Limit for the Notification?
Minimum 21 Maximum 50 Years Old.
Q4: Whats is UPPSC Full Form?
UPPSC is Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Q5: How to apply for the UPPSC Job Notification?
Candidates can apply online application form here at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.