UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Union Public Service Commission invites job notification for the post of 56 Youth Officer, Assistant Director, Private Secretary, Data Processing Assistant. This application form will be available in the Official Website www.upsc.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for UPSC Jobs 2021 notification from 08 October 2021 to 28 October 2021. For this notification, UPSC recruiting candidates by Online mode only.
UPSC Latest Notification 2021 Released Full list here
UPSC Organization Details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Head Office Address||UPSC Bhavan, Shahjahan Rd, UPSC, Man Singh Road Area, New Delhi – 110069.|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Full Details:
Here below you can find details of the latest UPSC Recruitment Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process, exam date and apply link etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Job Role||Youth Officer, Assistant Director, Private Secretary, Data Processing Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancies||56|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree|
|Pay Scale||Refer Notification|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit 30 – 35 Years|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Fees||General/ OBC, Rs. 25/-|
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman, No Fees
|Postal Address||UPSC Bhavan, Shahjahan Rd, UPSC, Man Singh Road Area, New Delhi – 110069.|
|Selection Process||Short-Listed For Interview|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Date & Notification Details:
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for UPSC Careers 2021. These things include Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit cards, UPSC Result and 2021, UPSC Jobs last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Hence Jobstamil helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page.
|Starting date||08 October 2021|
|Last Date||28 October 2021|
|UPSC Jobs Notification Link||UPSC Notification Link|
|UPSC Application Form||UPSC Application Form|
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Search for the UPSC Career, Find and click Notification.
- Download and View the UPSC Jobs Notification.
- Check your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the UPSC Recruitment Registration Form
- Download the UPSC Application Form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents in UPSC Career Jobs.
- Take the printout of your application.
- Then, Submit the form at prescribed address.
In the above section, you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, Pay scale, application fees, apply mode and how to apply UPSC Recruitment Process. Then We are provide All State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs ect., Keep in touch with jobstamil.in to get more latest updates.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Commission.
Latest PSU Jobs 2021:
Government of India and State Government owned, undertaking companies are called Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or a Public Sector Enterprise. Public Sector Government companies offers various level of vacancies on Regular and contractual basis. The Recruitment based on GATE qualification, but some posts are not need for GATE Exam eligibility. We are provide Latest PSU Jobs details given below.
|ONGC Recruitment||GAIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||IOCL Recruitment|
|SAIL Recruitment||PGCIL Recruitment|
|BHEL Recruitment||BEL Recruitment|
|NLC Recruitment||OIL Recruitment|
For More Job Details:
Government Jobs aspirants get latest Govt Job updates from Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, PSC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Air Force, Medical, PSU and Govt University Jobs. Everyday Update in Jobstamil.in. Eligible Indian citizens find your qualification based government job vacancies like 8th Jobs, 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables all other educational qualified job vacancies available in the following tables.
Here are the links to always stay with Jobs Tamil:
Join our social networking groups to get Latest information for TN Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, State Govt Jobs & Engineering Jobs being announced across India. Current, All Employment News will be uploaded. Thank You!
UPSC Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. What is UPSC Full Form?
The UPSC full form is Union Public Service Commission.
Q2. How many vacancies are available for this UPSC Recruitment 2021?
56 vacancies are available
Q3. What are the UPSC Recruitment Post names?
The Post names are Youth Officer, Assistant Director, Private Secretary, Data Processing Assistant.
Q4. What is the Education qualification for this UPSC Jobs?
Q5. How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2021?
The apply mode is Online.
Q6. What is Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
The Selection Procedure for Short-Listed For Interview.
Q7. What is the start date to apply for UPSC Notification 2021?
The notification Start date is 08/10/2021.
Q8. What is the last date to apply for UPSC Notification?
The notification Last date is 28/10/2021